YouthZone is proud of all that we’ve accomplished together in 2022.
As we say goodbye to 2022 and invite the opportunities that 2023 has to offer, YouthZone is filled with gratitude for the support from our donors, businesses, municipalities and counties.
Because of generous donations, along with community and foundation grants, YouthZone was able to increase services to youth and families by:
- Implementing Youth Coaching as an additional service.
- Increasing services through Restorative Justice programming with increased staffing, training and community education.
- Increasing services for substance education and counseling.
- Increasing youth served through adolescent peer support groups for substance, life skills and LGBTQIA+ with highly trained facilitators.
- Providing essential development for staff in LGBTQIA+, Group Facilitation, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed Practices and Youth Coaching.
- Increasing services through diversion with youth through court advocacy and partnership with municipal, county and district courts.
Thank you for believing in what we do at YouthZone. Our supporters are the power behind the work.
With Deep Gratitude,
Jami Hayes, Executive Director
And the entire YouthZone Staff