Glenwood Springs City Council to address 27th Street project updates, YouthZone finances, Mind Springs and more
by Katherine Tomanek, published in the Post Independent on September 19, 2023
Read the Article on the Post Independent website HERE.
Glenwood Springs City Council is slated to meet at 6:15 p.m. Thursday at City Hall, 101 Eighth St.
- The 27th Street underpass project will get an update from City Engineer Ryan Gordon.
- There will be an update from YouthZone to the city. YouthZone receives $300 from the city, as well as an additional $150 from the family, but each child at YouthZone costs $2,000.
- The Mind Springs Withdrawal Management facility is getting an update on construction and how funding is being allocated. There will be eight beds.
- LoVa Trail project will be updated and provide details from executive director Jeanne Golay.
- Discussion over the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
- Code amendments regarding child care.
- Ordinance discussing implementation of Downtown District Overlay will also take place.